We improved Compute Limit management for team administrators. Compute Limits assist teams in monitoring and restricting monthly compute spend by providing fine-grained control over compute usage. You can now create and edit email alerts and absolute maxes for both teams and team members from the billing page. Administrators will receive an email when an alert or max amount is reached, and users will be notified in-app if they are blocked from accruing additional compute. We hope these changes will give administrators more insight and control over their monthly spend.
For more information about Compute Limits, please visit our documentation.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added the ability to edit team names
- Improved invoice clarity by adding a section to represent Gradient storage costs
- Improved visibility into Core machine status by more accurately rendering real-time machine state
- Fixed a bug where some users could not scroll on streaming Core machines
- Fixed a bug where non-US countries were not selectable during signup onboarding