Over the past few weeks, we've shipped a number of improvements to improve your product experience.
- Improved private network performance and stability in AMS1: A major upgrade has been completed for the network infrastructure in AM1 resulting in increased performance and stability of the network.
- Improved reliability of machine starts: Starting machines will now encounter fewer issues due to improved automatic remediation of event errors.
- Improved availability of GPUs: Resolved an issue where specific machine types GPU availability were lower than expected.
- Prevent users from accidentally creating machines from deleted custom templates: There was an issue that allowed users to create machines from deleted templates resulting in inaccessible machines. Users will now see an error message if they try to create a machine from a deleted template.
- Improved management of inaccessible machines: Users can now shut down and deactivate machines that are inaccessible from the list views and details view.
- All new Linux machines have a dynamic public IP by default: A public IP is currently required to access a Linux machine except on a private network. By default, a newly created machine will have a dynamic public IP assigned.
- Improved summary of billing charges on machine create: We have improved the machine create billing summary to better reflect the total cost for creating and running a machine. Prices are broken down into monthly and active charges to differentiate the costs of running machines vs having machines active.
- Improved network performance and reliability: We’ve made a change to our QOS policy that now results in greater network availability and reliability for all machines.