We’ve enhanced the Gradient model upload process through the console and CLI. You can now track progress of the model upload, bring in nested directories and more gracefully handle upload errors and aborts.
Previously, the model upload dialogue would not show you progress and allowed you to close it before the model would complete. This could cause upload failures mid-process. This now lets you know exactly what is being uploaded!
We have also parallelized large uploads by splitting them into chunks, making better use of bandwidth and drastically reducing the amount of time it takes for an upload to finish.
Lastly, the CLI prevents users from uploading with an old version of the CLI which was previously breaking the ability to get data into Gradient.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed a bug causing the workflows status pagination to limit itself to 2 pages
- Fixed a bug that did not allow you to rename files in the Gradient Notebook file manager
- Fixed a bug causing readiness errors in notebooks
- Updated the Gradient Notebooks Rapids runtime to RAPIDS 20.08
- Fixed a bug that caused the edit button in Gradient Deployment Specs to be stuck in a perpetual load
- Added the ability to update certain Notebooks to the newest version of our Gradient container
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to choose an IPU on the Fast.ai runtime
- Added two shortcuts to Gradient Notebooks: Markdown (m) and code(y)
- Improvements to the project page to more easily create notebooks and deployments