We've added improved file management functionality to the IDE!
Better file management in Notebooks improvement
Now you can add files and folders directly from the IDE.
You can also download files using the file manager.
As more file management enhancements come to the IDE we recommend you swap over to JupyterLab if you need something like a terminal with root access.
- We now send GPU utilization metrics to the status bar (bottom left) in the notebook IDE
- When creating a new notebook with a specified workspace, we now load a preview of the files in the IDE while the notebook initializes
- When you use the
Sharefeature in a notebook, we now include in the link the specific file you are sharing
- We fixed a bug that sometimes caused notebooks nested in folders to have an incorrect working directory which caused issues when using relative paths
- We fixed a bug that sometimes caused long cell outputs to degrade notebook performance
- We fixed a bug that caused some notebooks to restart after being manually stopped by the user
- We fixed a bug that occasionally prevented large notebooks from loading offline