We've added file uploads as well as a number of useful improvements and bugfixes to Gradient Notebooks.
File uploader arrives in Gradient Notebooks announcement
You can now upload files directly from the Gradient Notebook IDE file manager. To use the uploader select
Upload File from the sidebar. Upload progress is visible at the top of the sidebar and uploaded files are available for immediate use.
- We've added a prominent
Start Instancebutton to stopped notebooks to make it easier to pick up where you left off when returning to a notebook
- We've increased the visibility of the
- We now provide CPU, GPU, and RAM system metrics in the notebook footer
- We added a link to the
Billingview from the main menu which makes it easier to find account-related information
- We fixed a visual bug that caused notebook file delete confirmations to render as a button rather than as a text block
- We fixed an issue where files within a notebook would sometimes not have syntax highlighting
- We made it more difficult to run a container that requires a GPU on a CPU instances
- We fixed a bug that was causing some users to accidentally create multiple notebooks
- We fixed a bug that occasionally caused some notebooks to get stuck in a saving state
For more info on this release be sure to check out the blogpost.